Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Festivities 2007






The dinner at our flat on Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. We had a white elephant exchange of gifts. The food was great and the Elders and Sisters enjoyed themselves.

Zone Conference was so much fun. The Elders and Sisters had their gifts from home distributed to them so they could take them home and open them later. I know the Elders did not wait until Christmas morning but our sisters did. We have a new sister in our zone from Mongolia. She is doing very well; she even participated in the talent show.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy 2008 from the land of sun and then more sun. Your mission sounds great and I am so happy that you two are in Australia. I loved catching up and think this whole blog thing is the best. I am doing well and told my mom about your blog. Aunt Jackie is getting better since her hand injury at the Cowley Reunion. Take care and keep the faith!

DeeGee said...

Hi Dee & Glenn. We will be in Sydney on March 21-25 and will be looking for a ward to attend for Easter sunday. we will be reachable on an international cell phone at 858-733-1410 or at email at signworld1@sbcglobal.net (I hope that works in Australia). We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Potts Point. I hope we get to see you. love, Diane and Chuck Graham